Thanks to author Neil F Wilson and Vintage Pug Press LLC we have FIVE FREE AUDIOBOOK DOWNLOADS of James Lake: The Big Foot File, narrated by Greg Patmore, to give away...
Read Alwyn Ash's review of the audiobook here.
James Lake is a typical 12-year-old kid...that is if you count debunking myths like the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus as being typical. With his family's move from Florida to Washington, James is thrown into social chaos and finds himself hunting for Bigfoot while trying to dodge the school bullies and keep himself off the endangered species list. Will James debunk the legend of Big Foot, or will he find that not all myths are so easily dismissed?
Join James and all the strange and interesting people he meets in his adventures.... You'll never think of Bigfoot the same way again.
Also available in hardback, paperback and Kindle editions, the Audible audiobook of James Lake: The Big Foot File normally costs £16 but you can own one for FREE if you win our competition.
COMPETITION - HOW to ENTER
Our competition will be running on both our Facebook and Twitter pages - and you can enter on both. The competition closes on 2nd September 2018 at 6 PM BST.
ENTER ON FACEBOOK - Find one of our Competition Posts like the one below on our Facebook page, LIKE AND SHARE it with the hashtag #TDCBigFoot then like the publisher's page Vintage Pug Press on Facebook at @vintage.pug.press to qualify.
and, if you're not lucky enough to win, you can always buy the audiobook here.
The Competition small print...
- The prize is as stated and no alternative is available.
- The competition is open to UK residents only and must be redeemed through Audible UK.
- Five winners will be chosen at random from all the RT's/shares of competition posts from The DreamCage Twitter and Facebook pages after the closing date and contacted via social media by The DreamCage when they will be asked to provide an EMAIL ADDRESS for the free download code and redemption instructions to be sent to. This email address WILL NOT be kept, passed on or used for anything other than sending out the prize
- The Winners' names only may be announced on The DreamCage website and social media.
- The DreamCage and DreamCage Media Group accept no responsibility for the download or the redemption instructions, both of which which have come from the author.